The Rössle is a small and compact inn that has lots of character. It is run by the owner and his family who take great pride in looking after you. Kids feel at home here as soon as they walk in. The chairlift is just opposite our house. Nobody can get lost and it is difficult to get stressed here. During winter our next door mini- and bambini-club offers most friendly child care and engaging activities for toddlers.
In the summer, the mountains around us offer hiking and trekking options for every age and ability. The regional conservation area office puts on a program to enjoy alpine meadows und forest discovery paths. A rope climbing park set beautifully in the forest is only a short shuttle bus ride away from Faschina (don´t forget: the shuttle stops just on our door step).
Sports, play, fun & entertainment in our region:
- Sports and play ground, Volleyball court, BBQ facilities
- Snow toubing track, natural tobogganing track, keep fit exercise parcour
- Flower- and forest discovery tracks, rope adventure park
- Miniature train to the warmest mountain lake of the county, the Seewaldsee
- Lots of board games at the Rössle Large, house own play grown
Fun in the mountains for families:
Free use of all cable cars, chair lifts and more during summer if you stay 3 nights or longer.