- From the west via motorway A14, take exit Nenzing-Großes Walsertal, now only 20 km to Faschina
- From the west via motorway A15, take exit Dornbirn in direction of Bregenzerwald – via Mellau, Au, Damüls, Faschina.
- From the East, through the Arlberg tunnel, take exit Bludenz-Großes Walsertal heading for Ludesch, Thüringen, another 30 km until you reach Faschina
Please note – toll roads!
10 day ticket for cars: Euro 7.90 (2011) – motor bike Euro 4.50 (2011)
Single journey-Ticket: Euro 2.00 per journey
Only valid from Germany, via the Pfänder tunnel to exit Dornbirn.
Careful: Remember to make sure your car is ready for the winter, with suitable tires and preferably snow chains!
Bludenz is the nearest train stop for larger international trains like the EC or IC. We gladly pick you up there, please let us know in advance though. Regular busses that stop at the Rössle connect Bludenz to Faschina.
- Airport Altenrhein, CH (75 km)
- Airport Friedrichshafen, DE (100 km)
- Airport Memmingen, DE(145 km
- Airport Innsbruck, AT (165 km)
- Airport Zürich, CH (170 km)
- Airport München, DE (285 km)
Info zu öffentliche Verkehrsmitteln